Vipin Mohan Vashishtha, MD, FIAP
Director & Consultant,
Mangla Hospital & Research Center,
Key achievements (Summary):
· National Co-chair, , IAP Advisory Committee of Vaccines and Immunization Practices (ACVIP), 2015-17
· National convener, IAP Advisory Committee of Vaccines and Immunization Practices (ACVIP), 2013-14
· National convener, IAP Committee on Immunization 2011-13
· National convener, Polio Eradication Committee,IAP, 2007-08, 2009-10
· Fellowship of Indian Academy of Pediatrics, 2005
· Fellowship in Advanced Vaccinology (ADVAC-9), Annecy, France 2008.
· National Convener, IAP Science of Vaccinology Program, 2007, 2009-10.
· National Co-convener, Polio Eradication Committee, IAP 2003-06
· EB member, Central IAP in 2001 & 2002,
· Founder, Editor & Publisher, Pediascene since 1998
· Member, IAP Committee on Immunization, 2009-10.
· Member, India Expert Advisory Group on Polio Eradication 2007-08
· Executive board member, ID chapter IAP-2002-03,06-07
· Trustee & Joint secretary, Child Health Foundation, India
· Trustee, Kalawati Memorial Charitable Trust & Hospital, Bijnor
· Core Committee member of Infectious Disease Surveillance project, IDSurve
· Published over 150 papers, articles in various national & international scientific journals, textbooks, periodicals, and bulletins.
· Edited & published 12 books on VPDs & vaccines
· Contributed more than 25 chapters in many booksof pediatrics
· Chief Editor of popular books on Vaccines &Vaccination Practices
· Reviewer of many national & international indexed journals